Johnson Forum Forum Index

Johnson Forum

Johnson Forum

PortalPortal  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  UsergroupsUsergroups  MemberlistMemberlist  GBGuestbook  User PanelUser Panel  RegisterRegister 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  StatisticsStatistics  LinksLinks  Log inLog in 
 CalendarCalendar  DownloadsDownloads  Comments to your karmaComments to your karma  ToplistToplist  Recent topicsRecent topics  Voting forumVoting forum

Australia, Nigeria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belgium
Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

View previous topicEmail to a Friend.Users who have viewed this topicSave this topic as a txt filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
zhangsan520

Apprendista
Apprendista

Iscritti

italy
PostPosted: 08 May 2019 04:36:10    Post subject:  Australia, Nigeria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belgium
Description:

ATHENS
Only registered users can see links on this board!
Get registred or enter the forums!
, Aug. 4 (Xinhua) -- Yannis Bouroussis, the 33-year old captain of Greece's national basketball team, became this summer the second ever Greek player to sign up with a Chinese basketball team.

In July the 2.15 meters tall center, with a remarkable 16-year professional career in Greece and abroad, signed a two-year contract with the Zhejiang Guangsha Lions.

Before packing his luggage to move to China
, Bouroussis talked to Xinhua reporters in Athens on Thursday evening about his decision to continue his career in China, his expectations and goals and the role of sports as a bridge between nations.

"From the moment I chose to be released from my previous team, Panathinaikos, and get to choose the next stage in my career, I consciously went there
," the player said during a break from training with the Greek National Basketball Team at the Athens Olympic Stadium OAKA.

At the main venue of the 2004 Athens Olympics, the Greek players train for the next Euro Basket competition. Greek media had queued to talk to the team's captain about his transfer to China.

Speaking to Xinhua Bouroussis explained that the idea was on his mind for a long time and he was in contact with the Chinese team over the past two years.

Until early this July he was playing for Greek team Panathinaikos. In 2001 he started with AEK in the Greek Basketball League. He has also played for Olympiakos of Piraeus in Greece, Barcelona, Real Madrid and Laboral Kutxa Baskonia in Spain and Pallacanestro Olimpia Milano in Italy.

Bouroussis has celebrated winning several national championships. In 2015 he celebrated winning the 2014-2015 season Euro League championship with Real Madrid.

As a member of the Greek national basketball team he has also won the gold medal at the 2002 FIBA Europe under-20 championship and the gold medal at the 2005 Euro Basket.

During the 2008 Beijing Olympics Bouroussis was a key member of the Greek national team that ranked fifth.

"I have been to China in the past two times with the national team and Real to participate in some tournaments. The style of basketball they are playing is the same. It is not something different. It is closer to the NBA style; therefore it will not be difficult for me to adjust gradually in the way they play the game," he told Xinhua.

Bouroussis follows in the footsteps of Loukas Mavrokefalidis who last year became the first Greek basketball player joining a Chinese basketball association club. Mavrokefalidis signed with the Qingdao Double Star Eagles for the 2016-2017 season.

Bouroussis will soon travel to China determined to offer his best to the Zhejiang Guangsha Lions.

"My expectations are to go there and if possible to help take the team to the finals of the Chinese basketball championship
, since last year they ranked fourth. Certainly (I expect) to adjust soon so I can contribute to the team," he told Xinhua.

"It is a lifetime experience. It may be a bit difficult in the beginning, but I will adjust," he said regarding his expectations about everyday life in China.

The Greek player will travel to China determined to do his best, acting also as an informal ambassador of Greek sports and Greece to his new home over the next two years. He believes in the strengthening of Sino-Greek friendship and cooperation in the sports field as well as in other sectors.

"Whatever is positive for our country
, whatever promotes our country is good," he said, underlining the power of sports to link people.

"Sports always connect the entire world... And this is the essence of sports, to connect all countries" he stressed.

NE China's city initiates Level I emergency response for flood

2017 China Xi'an Int'l Tourism Expo held

NE China's Dalian issues red alert for flood

In pics: lotus flowers amid morning mist in E China

Military parade held to mark PLA 90th birthday (Part I)

SWAT team members take part in drill

Acrobatic show staged in China's Xinjiang

Martial arts competition held in China's Henan

Games > Game Platforms > Google PlayOccasions To Use Kommen As A Business Traveler

Posted by glainmax55 in Games on December 19th, 2016

Kommen is here for everybody especially a business traveler on the go. If you’re trying to round up colleagues for some weekend conference
, need a ride back from the airport after a trip (pre book uber airport), or just want to pay your business partners a visit, there are many ways to use our Kommen app efficiently.

I will outline some common occasions in this post:

Airport

Whether you have a 4am flight and need to get to the airport or you want an Uber ready for use when you arrive, Kommen is at your disposal- With Scheduled Rides you can request your Uber 30 days to 15 minutes ahead of your trip and have the comfort of knowing your Uber will be there when it’s time to head out. With kommen, a business traveler never misses a flight. Scheduling a ride is now easy. A business traveler that wants to leave the airport right after he arrives can do so with Kommen beforehand.

Meetings

As a business traveler
, you may have a make-or-break business meeting cross-town in a couple of weeks, Kommen will get you out the door and off to your destination at your specified pickup time. You can arrive at the meeting quickly and hassle-free when you schedule an Uber in advance using our App, Kommen. We’ll automatically send a car to arrive at your scheduled time – it’s one less thing to worry about. Kommen improves Uber’s reliability; it is available in countries where Uber scheduling is not currently available. The countries include: United States, India, Austria
, Australia, Nigeria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belgium
, Denmark, (UAE) Dubai, Egypt, Fin.
Adv

PostPosted: 08 May 2019 04:36:10    Post subject: Adv

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Johnson Forum Forum Index -> Forum di prova All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: